Monday, August 23, 2010
Picture-less Post
The begining of August, the kids and I went to visit my family for 2 weeks. The great thing about having your family live only a half hour from your in-laws is that you only have to take 1 trip to see everybody. We were excited to find that my brother-in-law, Beau, is in the process of turning in his mission papers.:) We are really excited and can't wait to hear where he is going. Well, I lost my camera somewhere when I went to visit my Mom. I let Richie look at the pictures on it and apparently never got it back. I really wouldn't even care, except it had pictures of my kids riding horses at my in-laws and I hadn't downloaded them yet. Richie and Kamy were able to go horse riding and they both did really well. Richie can't wait to go back and ride again. Kamry turned six months, which came with crawling, sitting by herself, and eating baby food. She is 26" tall and 16.5 lbs, Richie loves making his sister laugh and has had to learn to share which we are still working on. We moved to Casa Grande in July and are starting to feel like we are moved in. I start back to school on Wednesday and it is a busy semester for me. Along with taking 4 classes I have to take the state exams to get licensed, so lots of studying and I'm not so good at that. Good news is that there is enough hay that needs hauled that Bobby is not going to Idaho for six weeks like we thought he would need to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Very cute pictures on the header! Kamry lookes cute in orange and Richie in brown! Good luck with the school term.
ReplyDelete