Richie's Train Village
Richie got some cars and a punching bag from Aunt Jodi and Uncle Brad (Bobby's sister) and a Game Boy with a Sonic Game from Grandma & Grandpa Jones. Aunt Melanie and Uncle Nick got the whole family tickets to Disney on Ice that we will get to see in January. After opening presents Bobby made breakfast while I helped set up Richie's train tracks. This was surprisingly a difficult feat for an 8 month pregnant mom, sometimes I still forget that I can't do everything I think I can.
Richie opening presents
We spent most of the day at home relaxing and playing with toys, though I had Bobby throw in the baby laundry that I've been meaning to wash. We decided to go see the new Alvin and the Chipmunks 2 movie, which came out yesterday. I don't think I have ever seen Casa Grande so empty as on Christmas Day, since the movie theater was the only thing open. We had a pretty fun Christmas, with a somewhat spiritual Christmas Eve. We hope everyone had a good Christmas and was able to share it with those they love.


No comments:
Post a Comment