Saturday, January 24, 2009

Bobby's Birthday

Well, for Christmas I got a cake decorating kit. I decided to learn some basics to make Bobby's Birthday Cake. It turned out quite well, I even tried a chocolate icing. We had Cammie and Kevin Briggs visiting from Ely on Saturday prior to his birthday, so we had cake and ice cream with them.
On his birthday my parents took everyone out to a mexican restaurant. We hope that he enjoyed his birthday because sometimes he just doesn't tell you.

4 comments:

  1. Haha, that part about Bobby not telling you whether or not he enjoyed it, is kind of funny. I laughed, because it is just Bobby. i am glad to see you have a blog, now all of us have one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Selina! Found your blog through your mom's page and I thought I would say Hi! Good job on the cake! And your little boy is getting soo big...I can't believe it. Well, hope your family is doing good. I'm glad I'll be able to keep in touch better through these blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you! I still haven't cracked mine open yet. I'd use it for Andrew's upcoming b-day, but there will be too many people coming with the extended family for me to want to make a cake. I don't do sheet cakes. :o)

    ReplyDelete